Pre-Cast Concrete Barriers
The concrete barriers’ ability to limit deflection makes it suitable where fixed objects or other roadside hazards are located within close proximity to the barrier.
This makes pre-cast concrete barriers’ ideal for narrow corridors or high speed roadways where limited space is available to accommodate deflection.
Safety Barriers WA is able to provide concrete barriers for temporary and long term works.
All materials supplied and installed conform to Australian Standard AS/NZS 3845
Temporary Concrete Barriers
Benefits of using a Temporary Concrete Barrier system supplied by Safety Barriers WA:
- Rapid and Lower installation Cost vs other rigid barrier systems
- Each unit is 4 meters long
- Does not require any pins/connection plates or bolts
- Vertical Lift Feature – no interfering with adjacent units
- TL3 rating Up to 100km/h speedzones
- Ideal for Mine Site, Council and Shire applications
- Australian Standard 3845 Compliant
- Each unit weighs 2.8t
- Minimum turn radius of 32m
Temporary Concrete barrier transported
by Safety Barriers WA own Barrier Express